Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Getting Back to it!



The Craft Room is done!!
Now that I have my room and equipment back I can resume work, and feel centered again. 
Besides Valentine's Day cards, a few Birthday cards, and three Congratulations cards, my creativity has been stalled since January.

But what to do first?? I found unfinished scrapbooks, unfinished sewing projects, a cross stitch to frame, my Dad's shadowbox to assemble, and a doll house to construct. 


I also need to get started building my inventory for the Holiday Craft Fair -  http://groutpta.com/holiday-bazaar/ .  


I'll start posting within the next week.
Craft on!!



Work Counter. All of my small papercrafting elements are within reach.
Doll making and miniature elements.
Miscellany
I like using handmade papers in paper crafts.


Work counter. We installed plenty of lighting.

Die cut, punch, and stencil station



Top unit holds stickers, collage bits, and paper scraps.
Lower cart contains 12x12 and 8.5x11 papers. 
We painted old shutters to use as my inspiration boards.

 Ribbon cabinet on the wall, fabric dresser below.
(We bought a vintage bonnet box yesterday (see below) that will replace the dresser after refinishing).

The bonnet box we bought yesterday is the same style as this one. 

Pretty center piece. Silver tray and dishes to hold elements while working.

Treasures

Pens, Pencils, Flowers, Trims

Vintage and special elements are in the corner tool cabinet.

Mini elements. 

Cabinets and counter

No comments:

Post a Comment