Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tim Holtz 2012 Tags - May

I've been meaning to do one of Tim Holtz' featured tags since December. I finally did one! Mine's a bit different than his but I made it a tribute to my first crafty love.... Sewing!

My Tag
Tim's Tag

Most of the items I used I dug out of my craft supplies. I made the base of the form out of beading wire, the gold leaves were part of a grab bag I bought at a local antiques store, the bead is from deep in my bead box, Vintage Lace Doilie, the flowers and glitter stones were in my supply drawer but can be purchased at any Scrapbook store. The bust form is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Pink Princess. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your tag. Great background too. I love how you did the dress form with the legs, and the use of the vintage doilly was a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I had fun making the legs.

      Delete
  2. Neat take on the May tag. Lovethe wirework!!

    ReplyDelete