Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

It's not always easy creating something by hand for another creative person. I have to just pour love in to the project and believe that the receiver will feel what I put in to it. 


My Sister-in-Law is a talented Seamstress and Knitter. She has an etsy site where she sells fashion and accessories for Doggie's. 


She likes getting homemade gifts from me, so I decided to keep an eye out for inspiration. I knew I wanted to make her something to hang on her sewing room wall, but I wasn't sure what. 


The inspiration came at a Scrapbook Store (of course) where I saw some cute little Jolee's Boutique stickers. 


I bought some other similar themed elements and some sewing themed papers and went to work! 


I searched for a quote about dogs or animals and found a wonderful one from James Herriot. The zipper is from Scrap. Columbia donated boxes and boxes to them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment