Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pinterest


I've been pokin' around on Pinterest lately. It helps me gather images of inspiration for upcoming Winter home projects. 


If you have a goal, or if you're like me and you like to yank images from print ads or articles and post them in an idea book, you'll love it. 


You create a category or "board". Mine consist of categories such as crafts, dream home, decorating, holiday ideas, etc. 


Then within each of those boards, you "pin" your images. You can add a lengthy description to each pin, or you can just use a word. I have many that say "headboard", "wall color", "table", "skirt", etc. 


I use Pinterest a few hours a week, and it helps fire up my creative side. I have made decisions on wall colors for the house, resolved organizational issues (we have many in our small house), found patterns and fabrics, and much more!


If you need some assistance with creative visualization, I highly suggest it.


The site is as yummy as a big can of Tuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment